Our Specialties Include:
- Individual Nutrition Counseling – General nutrition, healthy/balanced eating, weight concerns, sports nutrition and more. Focusing on individual health goals with an emphasis on nutrients, not deprivation. Includes comprehensive nutrition assessment, follow-ups, grocery store tours, recipe modifications/meal prep, cooking, and more.
- Eating Disorder Recovery/Treatment – Individual, group, and an intensive outpatient program. Utilized evidence-based therapies include: Medical nutrition therapy, cognitive behavioral therapy, dialectical behavior therapy, family-based therapy, and alternative therapies such as yoga and art.
- Meal Planning and Preparation- We can help you plan meals, grocery shop, and even prepare meals in our fully equipped kitchen. Bulk meals made ahead of time can ensure that getting your good nutrients, eating delicious food, and save a ton of time.
- Intuitive & Mindful Eating – As Certified Intuitive Eating Counselors, we believe that when given the proper tools, you can learn to trust your body, eat intuitively, and improve your relationship with food. Intuitive eating provides an alternative to traditional diets and weight loss programs.
- Medical Nutrition Therapy- Diabetes, cardiovascular health, IBS/GI disturbances, food allergies & intolerance, renal disease, maternal/childhood nutrition and more.
- Groups– We offer a variety of groups including no-cost support groups.
We are registered & licensed dietitians/nutritionists who can guide you in developing an individual, whole health lifestyle plan to help achieve your personal health goals and make you feel good again. We don’t believe in being confused, being hungry or having little energy to get through the day because of dieting.
We work with individuals from all around the entire Jacksonville, FL area including Jacksonville Beach, Atlantic Beach, Neptune Beach, Ponte Vedra, St. Augustine, and the Southside. We look forward to getting to know you!