Preferred Nutrition deploys a diverse team of professional registered, licensed dietitians with experience in a variety of settings including healthcare facilities, home health, hospice, rehabilitation facilities, eating disorder and substance abuse facilities, restaurants, and in homes. All of our services can be customized to meet the needs of your individual facility or corporation. We work where you work. Our team provides “best practice” standards of care for nutrition and food services.
Dietary Management Consulting includes:
- Assessment of Food and Nutrition Services reviewing scope of services and providing recommendations for efficiency and compliance.
- Cost Effective Menu Development with Standardized Recipes and nutritional analysis
- Quality Assurance Programs including measurable goals and targets
- Dietary Department Policy and Procedure Manual
- In-service Education and Training Programs
- Preceptor for Certified Dietary Manager’s Course and for Distance Learning Dietetic Internships.
- Supervision for Registered Dietitians working with clients with disordered eating/eating disorders. As a Certified Eating Disorder Registered Dietitian (CEDRD) through the International Association Eating Disorder Professionals, Marilyn can assist dietitians in the process of obtaining CEDRD.
Corporate Management Partners
Review of menu for gluten free options and consideration of recipe analysis
Start up Nutrition Program for Hadlow Center and Patient Consulting Services
Start up Nutrition Program and Co-sourcing
Center for Women treating Eating Disorders and Addictions – Start up Nutrition, Eating Disorder and Adolescent Program and Consulting
Food and Nutrition Service analysis
SmartBox Vending – certifying smarter choices
Consulting for a variety of different health food products